Live Your Potential Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Reach a Goal in 6 Weeks with Email Coaching

My “BE THE NEXT TOP SUCCESS STORY” email coaching program helps individuals reach their short term goals in six weeks. When you have an activity to accomplish, it is easy to feel stalled by doubt, lack of direction or confusion. In my 6-week course, I facilitate clarity that starts you to outline action steps and build confidence that we sometimes diminish subconsciously. Participants in my email coaching program get to experience the active process of working with a success coach for accountability and combining two energies in agreement for you to achieve your goal.

Your goal will be reach by: 
  1. Completing the action steps each week from the coaching assignments
  2. Receive resources that help you get past the blocks that appear to have you stuck
  3. Unlimited access to your success coaching with unlimited emails
"JoAnn, I am happy to say that I have been able to accomplish a lot of what we set out to do. Through your six week coaching program, I was able to take the initiative ....stop feeling sorry for myself...and turn around my situation. Also, I am very grateful for the inspiration I got through your book...it was very helpful. I hope that our relationship can continue although the 6-week program has ended. Thank you very much!" ~ S. Blackman, Barbados

If you are ready and available to take the necessary steps on your customized action plan to check this activity off your list, the time is now. I am ready with the resources to help you cross the finish line for this goal.

 "I am working in the financial industry and recent years I've become a part-time trainer to teach some professional courses in finance. I was invited to speak on a new course in which I was not confident enough to present the contents well. Therefore, I enrolled for JoAnn's email coaching program. Initially, I doubted (not disclosed to her) if email coaching would be as effective as face-to-face one, but JoAnn had made another successful story for me and her!

Her every coaching question, encouraging message or inspiring quote has enriched my mind and charged up my confidence. Finally, I did my new training course and received a very good feedback. I must share this credit with my mentor, Ms. JoAnn Youngblood King.

After completing the coaching sessions with JoAnn, I strongly believe "success" is no longer a scarce resource. A successful coach can ignite success to others like Jesus' miracle of five loaves and two fishes. JoAnn, you said you are proud of me, me too!" ~ J. Tsang, Hong Kong

There are only 25 spaces remaining in this program. If you want to learn quick, easy ways to implement positive changes in your life and realize this aim, this program is for you! Click here to get started now http://bit.ly/1wE8FGF.

No comments:

Post a Comment