Live Your Potential Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

How to Have Faith in Yourself

Here it is, many years later since I realized my mission was to help people to realize the potential that exists with their own life to succeed and I, myself, have only scratched a tiny surface of my own potential. Potential is something that is unseen, just as your God self, your Buddha nature, or your spirit. Whatever, you choose to call that pure place inside yourself. Do you have faith in yourself? I asked that question because I know I would not have been able to accomplish all I have so far without it. However, there have been times where I seem to unconsciously put a limit on the faith I have in myself.

Years ago, I learned that even if your faith is as small as a mustard seed, you could move a mountain and nothing will be impossible for you." This means that nothing is impossible if you have faith even if it’s small. Knowing this helps to "grin and bear it" because if you have just a little faith things will get better.

What about those big things that happen in life or those big goals you are working on achieving? Nothing is impossible if you have at least a little faith, however, you also have, and will be required to exhibit big strong faith in some situations. It seems kind of weird to measure faith however, when I think about certain goals I have, I’m not sure I really believed, initially, that I had the faith to accomplish them.

What I have come to understand is that you must first have the faith, no matter how small, to get you to take the initial action! Then trust that your faith will give you the self-esteem, courage and confidence to get through any situation and help you to accomplish your goals. Remember you have everything you need inside of you to be as successful as you want to be! Never give up on your dreams. It’s possible!

Faith is not something you get. It is something you already have. You might just be using it in reverse gear by believing in the things you fear. ~ Napoleon Hill
Faith is to fear nothing, to stand unswayed, the power to surmount whatever the obstacle. ~ Daisaku Ikeda

JoAnn Youngblood King, CTA Certified Success Coach, Author, Speaker and Owner of Live Your Potential is a member of Coach Training Alliance, and The International Association of Coaches. She specializes in working with mom entrepreneurs to find the time needed to start their business or take their existing business to the next level. To reach your immediate goals get strategic steps by subscribing to her newsletter to the right.

For ways of achieving goals with your faith, JoAnn's new book is released, Live Your Potential and Let Your Faith Lead You to Success available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

2 comments:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey. Please keep in touch with me in Twitter, @ipersuade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sridhar, Thank you so much for your comment! I'm so happy that you enjoy the content! I will keep in touch. Also, my twitter is @joannyking

    ReplyDelete