Live Your Potential Blog

Thursday, January 22, 2015

What to Do in Life When You Feel Stuck?

Have you started working on your goals for the year? There are times when we just don't know what step to take next or we have fear about moving forward. It is not unusual to hit a wall, so to speak, at various points in our life. Being stuck happens to all of us from time to time. What we must realize is that when making any kind of change in our lives, we will be faced with obstacles.

I’ve felt stuck many times during my life. I’ve thought, how am I ever going to get through this! Fortunately, I’ve also learned that I shouldn’t be concerned about how something is going to happen, just trust that it will happen and keep moving forward toward my goal. So, whenever I find myself stuck in a certain situation, I take whatever action I can to get passed the feeling of being stuck, even if it's something small. I know that I have the potential in my life to get past any obstacle that comes my way. You have that same potential!

The key to getting unstuck is taking action. Do anything. It's that simple. Doing anything gets you going and helps to change your perspective. If you find out that what you're doing is not exactly the right thing to do, you can always change what you're doing. It’s possible that you may need a success coach to help you map out some specific action steps to take toward your goals. Please keep in mind that the key to getting unstuck is taking action. When you do one thing, it leads to another and another and all of a sudden you're not stuck anymore.
“Everyone gets stuck in the process of creating. It’s the great among us who religiously who practice getting unstuck.” Keith Yamashita
“Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.” –Mandy Hale

No comments:

Post a Comment