Live Your Potential Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Activating Potential Reveals the Unique You



Over the years I have talk to many people who have extraordinary talents and wonderful ideas that are simply blowing in the wind.  We all have dreams and goals. What has made me as successful as I am in my life right now, has been that I constantly take action towards my dreams and I am aware of the value I can offer to others.

We are all uniquely different.  I’ve often wondered about there being so many coaches, how would I be able to do the same thing and be different.  I used to wonder why someone would hire me as their coach.  Helping people to be happy and seeing them accomplish their dreams has always been a passion of mine.  I have come to realize that the tremendous desire I have to help people in my own unique way is all I need to make a difference in the lives of others.

Please realize that no one can reach out to others in the same way that you do.  No one can speak your words or convey your meanings the way that you do.  There are people seeking the value that only you can give to them.  Once you become aware of this, take responsibility for your uniqueness and what you have to offer.  No one else can fulfill your unique life calling.  You have the potential inside to be as successful as you want to be!  Now is the time to live your potential!

"You are always a valuable, worthwhile human being – not because anybody says so, not because you're successful, not because you make a lot of money – but because you decide to believe it and for no other reason." – Wayne Dyer

"If you create and market a product or service through a business that is in alignment with your personality, capitalizes on your history, incorporates your experiences, harnesses your talents, optimizes your strengths, complements your weaknesses, honors your life's purpose, and moves you towards the conquest of your fears, there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that anyone in this or any other universe can offer the same value that you do!" – Walt Goodridge

No comments:

Post a Comment