Live Your Potential Blog

Monday, January 6, 2014

New Goals for a New Year!

What type of goals did you make for the new year? The usual goals are to lose weight; quit smoking; start a business; find your ideal partner or buy a house. These are wonderful goals!   However, these goals usually end up on the same person's list year after year. I know several people who make a resolution to lose weight every year. There can be many contributing factors as to why some of us do not end up accomplishing the goals we make. 

I have learned that the secret to accomplishing goals is to accomplish inside goals first. Success happens first on the inside! I would like to offer you 5 goals, along with affirmations to repeat daily, to support you in achieving the goals you already have.

1. To constantly be aware of my greatness
 
Affirmation: I realize that I am the one who makes the choices to live the way I do! Greatness is a choice. -- I choose to let my greatness shine through!
 
2. To be positive
 
Affirmation: I choose to be positive and speak positively. I know that being and speaking positive can only benefit me and others.
 
3. To pray daily
 
Affirmation: My form of prayer gives me hope and allows me to let go of any worries or concerns I have while I am on the road to fulfilling my dreams.
 
4. To have absolute faith
Affirmation: There is one powerful source in the universe that governs everything. I am connected to that source. Through my faith, I trust that I will be provided with everything I need.
 
5. To take consistent action towards my dreams
 
Affirmation: I know that taking action brings results. I will take consistent action towards my goals until they are accomplished.
 
Unlike the goals you make on a yearly, monthly, weekly basis, these 5 inside goals are really daily goals. My hope is that you take a good look at what issues you believe may be standing in your way of success and come up with your own inside goals. Remember, you have the potential for great success! Live Your Potential and Succeed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment